To Michael, Christopher, Hunter, Christian and Dallas
my grandsons
Have a fun and great experience
playing football this year...I'll be
there to cheer you on.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
And to my BIL who is an Assistant coach for the BYU Football team
and running back coach
I congratulate you on yet another
year of coaching..... not only the BYU football team
BUT your own sons...







2 comments:
I'm actually not a huge fan of college football - but that Kenny Chesney? Yes Ma'am!
And of course I love little league football!
That is a good song for a country song.
Football is here. What a great way to start the season than an overtime win against the 15th ranked Pitt Panthers. What a game. Too close and the Utes should have killed them. Stupid mistakes, but good to get them out of the way.
Chris, Hunter, Mike and Christian good luck this year with your little league teams.
Good luck tomorrow for the Cougs against Washington and for their entire season. Except for one game ;)
I hope Houston, Matt, Lance Sr., and Dallas all enjoy good seasons and have success this year.
Good luck to my Cowboys this year. This our year to play the Suberbowl in our own stadium. Now do this!!!!
Lastly good luck to my son Dallas. He had to miss the epic Ute game last night because of his own practice. I hope you have a great season son. It all starts tomorrow and goes so quick. Your passion for the game, your competitiveness, your heart, rival none I've ever seen at that age. You are a little stud.
Are you ready for some Footballllllllllllllllll
Post a Comment