My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, September 13, 2010

# 13 and # 20 it's your turn.....

We have been trying to go to different g-kid games every Saturday..
This week it was Dallas and Christian.


Grandpa- and Leah
Kaeli and me

Ethan and Amy's family watchin the game


That's my boy...Dallas number 13





















Ethan watching his only son

Way to Go Big "D" even though your team lost, you didn't..
you were awesome buddy
Loved your tackles!!

I loved how their team displayed the kids names with their numbers
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Next Game was watching Christian who plays on the "A" team
and my son Jake is the Coach..
Here is Sam (samantha) with her grandpa

Christian is number 20

Here's my son Jake figuring out which play to call next...


Here's Christian # 20 on the 20 yard line




(run Forrest run..o.k I couldn't help myself)

Father and son

Someone on the other team got hurt so our team got down
on bended knee..

Sammy took our picture..






Our team high five-in the other team
We won 33-0

Dallas came to cheer Christian on after his game..
cousins sharing a moment...
I love my life♥

1 comment:

mCat said...

The weather has been beautiful for Saturday Little League games!

I almost - ALMOST miss them.... : )