My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico

Mark and I had the opportunity to travel to Mexico last week.
We went with another couple, Steve and Shar.
==========
The weather was perfect...It remained in the 70's the entire time.





Our bedroom was very comfortable...
====================
The happy couple





=========
This was an all inclusive Hotel.
The Buffets were unlike we have ever had before.
Totally delicious, with everything yummy you can
think of to eat.

This is Mark at a favorite little restaurant in San Jose




=========
There was swimming
laying out, whale watching, beach volleyball
too scary for me!!! but fun to watch
water exercise classes
water volleyball
The evening entertainment one night was the "GREASE LIGHTNING SHOW"
as they called it...imagine a cast of Mexicans playing the stars in Grease...
We loved it.
Danny and Sandy

The T-Birds dancing


===========
loved negotiating and buying treasures...
This guy sold Mark a new wedding band.
It was gorgeous.
Shar and me buying fun stuff!!
so much Tequila everywhere...Good thing I'm not a drinker.
I wouldn't have remembered our trip.
=====
Everything is so colorful.
After eating here I had to buy table cloths.
.........along with glasses and trays with chili peppers
on them..
(oh Yes, we will be using these for our
Mexican themed super bowl party)
Loved, loved our time away...

2 comments:

mCat said...

These pictures are KILLING me!
We just got invited to Cancun in March (our usual time) but with the change in our lives, don't feel good about leaving Sissy. Boo......

tammy said...

Looks gorgeous! My husband is not a fan of Mexico (too many bad experiences), but you may have to tell me the name of that resort in case I can talk him into it.