O.K. I have been happily busy living every spare minute with my family
during the Christmas Season.
We try to cut back on Meetings so my presidency
can spend time with their families..
I was so blessed...
I have missed you all, but am ready to get back
to my "normal" life..
BECAUSE THIS IS MY JOURNAL, SCRAPBOOK AND FAMILY MEMORIES
I have a lot of family pictures..
My next project will be publishing 2010 of my blog..
The next 11 new posts are as follows, in case any of my family
are trying to find themselves....
1.New Years Eve
2.December Birthday=Priesthood Blessing
3.Christmas Eve Night
4.Christmas Eve Day
5.Lunch with my sisters and mom
6.SL Country Club dinner for 2
7.Samantha is in the Ballet
8.Colin and KoKo game of B-Ball
9.Dakota's and Emmas Christmas programs
10.Boston in December-a fun usual trip
11.Festival of the "spirit of Christmas"
I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs to
see what fun you have been up to...

4 comments:
Glad to see you back here in Blog World. I missed ya. I am off to read about all the fun you have been having!
These posts are great!! It was such a fun Christmas break...thank you for all the parties and fun and food. Love you!!
I love your posts and while they are for your own journaling, I am inspired by what a great matriarch you are for your family - I hope to be that good!
I am finaly back too, and can't wait to read about it all, and to be inspired! You are an amazing woman!
Post a Comment