My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Special Friends...

Here is picture of my good friend Marci...
(She is the one on the right)
She and her husband live next door to me.
Marci and her husband Duane
have been called to serve a mission in St George Utah.
They own a home there, and they will serve for 1 year.
Marci has been my walking buddy for 14 years.
That is a lot of therapy. She is an amazing friend, and I will miss her.
The other friend next to me Heidi. She is my walking pal too!!
She is also my counselor in Relief Society.
We went to lunch to say our good-byes. ==========
Marci, I will miss you so much...but I'm happy
for you to have this blessing in your life..
Can't wait to visit you in the spring with Heidi.
Love ya tons♥♥♥

2 comments:

tammy said...

I hate goodbyes. At least she's not going far, or for that long.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Sue, that was a fun lunch even if it was my farewell meal. I will miss walking with you and Heidi SOOO much. 5 days down 360 to go...Actually we are really anxious to get to St George and start serving. Love ya