My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love this guy...


My hubby is a wonderful husband who spoils me too much..

He's a great dad who is always trying to help his sons.

He's a fun grandpa who teaches his kiddos how to swim,

how to eat properly with a fork, and how to use correct language..
=========

but what I love most is that he makes me laugh....Even when he does silly things
and doesn't know I was watching.


I love you honey♥

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

LOL...hubbys are a great source for giggles.

Joe and Marci said...

That first picture is fantastic!! That second picture is just funny :)

CB said...

Now that is funny! He is a keeper!! But you already knew that (wink!).

tammy said...

And I'm sure he loves you for blogging about it.

That is funny!