My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, March 14, 2011

We had a very "LUCKY" Sunday dinner


Mark and I were invited to Sunday dinner to celebrate

our grandsons birthday. Andrew turned 15.

The table was set around St. Pa tricks Day. Green

place mats and shamrocks.

menu was: sweet and sour meatballs, sour cream potatoes
baked Asparagus with balsamic vinegar,
spaghetti squash with butter and brown sugar,
homemade rolls and ice cream cake for dessert.




My Samantha and Alexandra
Birthday Boy Andrew..
and all the cute decorations for St. Paddy's day










Great grandma Yvonne: nickname is grandma
"PUPPET"
She's 81 and performs all over for little kids.
Here is Cornelius for St. Pa tricks day.

Here's me and the Bridger...(gotta love that name)


Bridger already loves to read. He's 18 months.

Happy times..C'mon Bridger..lighten up

after all is said and done, this sign says it all





Thanks Jake and Liz for a delicious Sunday dinner,

with a beautiful house to wander, and gorgeous kids to love..

Thanks for including us in

celebrating Andrews birthday.

4 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Liz always does such a good job of decorating, (I especially love the shoe one :)

tammy said...

How fun!

tammy said...

And I have no St. Patrick's Day decor, but seeing all of this makes me want some. Cute things!

tiki_lady said...

love all those cute decorations. I used to collect wood crafty things