My feet were ready for the sun and the walking, and I took lots of cute sandals
to help me out..
the Foot Dr. injected shots into the bottom of Marks foot. He has a tumor? or a cyst?
not sure which one. His foot was black and blue.
lush greenery everywhere..






If you look in the distance you will see what a 30 million dollar home
on the coastline looks like.
We were able to tour inside.
We were able to tour inside.
========
This is our friend and neighbor who went to work in Hawaii for
4 months to do the finish work on this expensive home.
We love you Kevin.
( we found him in church in one of the Maui wards..Just happened to
be at the same church as him and at the same time...not a coincidence)
We took him to dinner one of the nights we were there.
We sponsored a dinner at the aquarium for Marks
business friends.
I tried to get a few pictures..
Here's the couples who went together.
Heugly's, Cameron's, McCleery's, and the Jensen's
Mark, Randy, Mike and Duane
The sunset as we ate along the beach at Serento's
Who doesn't love the palm trees?
================
Koi fish at our hotel...The Grand Wailea
(this is where they shot the movie "Just go with It"
Koi fish at our hotel...The Grand Wailea
(this is where they shot the movie "Just go with It"
with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, if you saw it.)
Our breakfast was $35.00 a person each day.
Mark and I in front of a beautiful piece of tile artwork,
as we were going to breakfast.


3 comments:
Beautiful! Gorgeous! Jealous! I'm glad you guys had a fun time :) Welcome home!
I'm glad you're home now and not facing the possible tsunamis!
beautiful gorgeous pics
Post a Comment