Went to bed at 10:00 pm last night. Was sleeping peacefully until the door bell
rang at 1:00 am in the morning...WTHeck? Door ditching? No.
I told Mark be careful. We don't know who it is. He said it's the police.
WTCrap?
"I'm here because your neighbor complained that you cut down some of his branches".
AT 1:00 AM you need to tell us that?
(here are the leaves that were dropped by our tree guys cleaning up our yard)
This was what was so important to wake us up!!!!
Notice leaves no big branches.....
(here are the leaves that were dropped by our tree guys cleaning up our yard)
This was what was so important to wake us up!!!!
Notice leaves no big branches.....
This is the 4th complaint from our "neighbors".
They really shouldn't call themselves that.
They complained that we got dust on their Mercedes
The police came and apologized for the inconvience.
Our neighbors complained again when we built our grape Arbor.
(remember the rod iron one?) The police laughed as they walked away.
When we put a short rock wall around the front of our yard.
They complained again that we went on their property.
According to our specs we had, we were just fine.
But...we tore down 2 feet of rock wall that actually made
hey....just trying to keep the "neighbors" happy.
*
PEOPLE....
get a life. and leave us alone.
There I said it...Crap and heck in the same post.
I can get bugged especially when I feel someone is out to get us.
Life is hard enough. Why make trouble?


7 comments:
That is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Holy Moly
They definately do need to get a life. YOur home is absolutely gorgeous!! You take care of it. You upgrade things. You take care of the trees.
Your neighbors do not know how lucky they are to have you for neighbors.
Sue I LOVE YOU!! I'm sorry that you have such icky neighbors and I'm glad that you have a safe place where your friends can stand next to you and agree 100% with YOU! Your house is AMAZING and I LOVE IT!
PS Jeff and I have always wanted to go down your slide, we're so jealous of that :)
I seriously don't get people. Don't they have anything better to do?
Crap and heck in the same post - you really ARE venting!! : )
This honestly is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I can't even believe the cops would consider coming at 1am. I think I would complain to the PD department.
Poor neighbors. To have such a beautiful home next door? Crybabies who have no life.
And I admire your tongue. I would have vented far much worse words.
seriously! ugh... Are they in your ward? This is amazing. I am at my sil's and I so love having DSL or internet connection. It is miserable from our home. Hence, rarely blogging for a year.
But, I knew to come running straight to your blog! to leave some comment love
so sorry that your nice neighbor isn't around to vent to (and you have to do it on your blog!)
mean neighbors are awful!
That is just not right! Did you call about their party Saturday night with all the cars parked in front of your house? Hopefully they will just move one day and we will see what other interesting family moves in. You are the best neighbor and I love living next to you...
Post a Comment