We began our fun by having everyone wear their favorite NFL team jerseys..
Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Broncos, Raiders, and the
Cowboys!!!
I love that the picture shaped in a heart turned out
so well with our tribe!
Then a quick change of clothes into our patriotic ones.
Don't ask why I wanted a Jersey photo?
I just did...
Then we took a few family shots
The Bears fans
The Bears fans
Raider Nation
Cowboys
After help with the pictures we ate dinner,
Chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, corn on the cob
and cookies and ice cream.
The boys pitched tents for the big sleepover. This is the 12th year
we have done this.
Here's Leah and Dallas
Chess anyone?
Everything was patriotic!
Smile Ethan you made my blog!!!
Beautiful McKinzie
Lauren and her boyfriend Alec
Marci made the girls dresses!
Big "D"
Dakota, what ya thinkin?
Autumn
Leah
My littles reading
Night swimming was so much fun!
Peach and Heather
Ethan and Amy playin Ticket to Ride
Girl Talk
Beau so tired!!!
Games
Before Breakfast we ran a 5 K and raised $500.00 for a family friend.
Then we had breakfast.
Homemade buttermilk Waffles,
Then we had breakfast.
Homemade buttermilk Waffles,
with homemade maple and coconut syrup
that Liz made...So Yum!!!!
We also had eggs, hash browns, bacon and fruit.
The boys played their pellet guns for hours..
Darling cousins growing up too fast
We went to the ward and played football.
We also had a talent show,
and the kids that wanted to share those talents.... did!!
way to go Beau!
Bridger!
Leah!
Dakota, Emma and Camri sang a song
McKenna and Kaeli did a cute thing where
Kennas hands moved and Kaelis legs moved at the same time.
Some Flips
We had a safe, fun and very patriotic 4th of July!!
I love my country
I love my Family
and I love God who provided it all for me♥
Dakota, Emma and Camri sang a song
McKenna and Kaeli did a cute thing where
Kennas hands moved and Kaelis legs moved at the same time.
Some hula
We had a safe, fun and very patriotic 4th of July!!
I love my country
I love my Family
and I love God who provided it all for me♥





1 comment:
It was so much fun! We have a pretty cool family, we should do this every month :) Thanks for having such a great party!
Post a Comment