My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, July 27, 2012

Smiling about Annie♥

This is my baby (JOE) with his baby (Annie)
She is 2 and the youngest of the Heugly clan.
Kind of sad, that we are now ending that phase of our life.
But we are enjoying every minute.

Saw this saying which sums up our little princess!
Annie is taking down her older Brother Beau!
Annie you got muscle!!!

Maybe its because she can down hot salsa straight from the cup.
Or maybe its because she has been known to wear her favorite Football team
color on her tongue!!! GO BYU,
So no one dares to mess with her, especially Utah fans!
Or maybe she is fierce because she resembles someone who was
very funny..
can you guess??????
  I know pretty hilarious right?
Remember Chris Farley?
  Annie I love you! Keep bringing your sweet personality
to every ones attention!


Because this grandma is noticing!!!
 

2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

I love this post so much!!!! Thanks for the sweet tribute to Annie, she is definitely fierce (I need to put that print up in her room!!) She loves Grandma and Grandpa right back, our little Heugly baby....

tammy said...

She is adorable and what a cute post!