My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, August 16, 2012

If we don't laugh we will cry:(

IT IS WHAT IT IS,
 BUT IT WILL BECOME WHAT WE MAKE IT!!!
(MY NEW MANTRA)
******
THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN INTERESTING FOR MY HUBBS.
pain issues (nothing new)
throat stretched because of choking and difficulty
breathing
H Pylori and all its many side effects
oh...and lets not forget this one
The bee sting on his eyelid, which caused his eye to
be swollen shut for days.
So like I said...
IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!
Been feelin bad for this sweet man of mine
 and then he goes and does this...





I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED...
Just glad it wasn't me!!
haha
I guess this is a pretty "crappy post"!
We do have our moments of laughter inspite of the
continuing pain.
***

 So....to my Wilford Woodruff, Santa Clause cutie pie
husband..
I LOVE YOU♥♥♥



2 comments:

mCat said...

Ahhh... OUCH on the beesting! Crap!

There are summers that should just be pushed away and chalked up as "enduring". And then move on smiling

tammy said...

Poor man!

But the tp thing is funny.