My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My nephews WEDDING.....

Jesse is my sisters only son, and she was so happy
to see him begin his life at the Temple.
Joe and Marci, Peach and Heather and Liz
were able to come to the Temple ceremony.
We got some pretty cute pictures♥





This is Rhonda, my sis. So happy for her to be able to spend such a wonderful
day with her son.

 My mom, brother and sister.



The reception was beautiful. It was decorated all in
purple and yellow.
All the desserts matched.





My brother and Whitney, his daughter.




1 comment:

tammy said...

I love weddings. What a beautiful family.