My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I love me some football.

It began Friday night when all the boys
and their friends came to the house for fantasy football.
I made brownies for them all.
They love this night together.
*
(I have a feeling a little of this was going on)

On Saturday we went to see Colin play his very first
pre-season game.... with Taylorsville.
 
And of course my son Joe is coaching his team,
which makes it even more fun to watch.
 
the half time entertainment was priceless..
My Beau doing somersaults..



 
Taylorsville won. Oh Well!!!!! Colin played hard
and knew his plays. He did his best.
What else matters?
Let the kids play and have fun.
*****
Reminds me of a saying I read:
 
Please Remember
1) These are kids
2) This is a game
3) The coaches volunteer
4) Referees are human
5)You do not play for the
Steelers
****
Good Luck Colin, Dallas, and Christian
 (my grandsons who are playing football this year.)
Also good luck to McKenna who is playing soc cor for the high school,
Andrew who is on the La Cross team,
 Kaeli who plays High School basketball,
Christian who is a wrestler and
Lauren who is a cheerleader!!!!
As you can see,
I have some cheering to do.
Better get my outfits ready.
 

1 comment:

Joe and Marci said...

I love the somersault pictures :) Thanks for coming to Colin's game!