My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's beginning to look like fall...


I love the fall for many reasons. 
The leaves, the quieting down from summer activities
and I love FOOTBALL, soccer, and yes...baseball.
*
Mark and I love to take turns going to the kids games.
Looks like it is Dallas's turn.







Leah also had a game. She lost, but she herself played a great game.



HAVE TO INTERJECT THIS TIDBIT about Leah.
She is funny, outspoken and direct. I wore these zebra sandals 
to one of the games, and Leah had some black and white
 shoes on too. I said Look, Leah we both have cute shoes on. To which she replied
"grandma , your's are so last season"!!!!!!
The little twit:)


Grandpa wanted to take a few pics with his loved ones.
Amy is very proud of her son's game.


Grandpa and Sammy


and...Alex


Absolutely love our Christian



Dallas, his dad Ethan and gramps. It was a fun day.


Our 3 yr old. Bridger did not want to be left out, so he totally photo bombed this pic.

I get the whole "let's have fun speech" and the "winning isn't everything pep talk"
but when someone you love does this....You do get excited.
 Dallas catches the football and scores a touch down.
Definitely the right game to go to.



After the game there is only one way to celebrate:
"5 guys"



1 comment:

tammy said...

Love the sign and that you're so involved in your grandkids' lives! And you already know I love me some Five Guys.