I love this young man. He was born weighing just a little
over 3 lbs. He is the tallest in the family right now.
He is trying to figure out what he wants in life.
While he is deciding he got a job at McDonald's and loves it.
***
For my journals and personal history sake, I wanted to record
a proud McKay moment.
He was walking down the street
when he noticed a complete stranger
who was an older gentleman, trying to lay gravel in his driveway.
McKay offered his help.
After 2 hours of getting blisters and sweat and dirt
it was time to go. The man offered to pay McKay
for his help. McKay refused the money.
He was just helping someone in need with no hidden agenda.
I am so happy to see this kind of character and generosity in my loved ones.
Good job Parents, and great job McKay.

No comments:
Post a Comment