This is my darling friend I met in the blogging world.
I also follow her on Facebook and instagram. Finally, I wanted to meet her in person. Was not disappointed. It was thrilling I say. Melissa or M-Cat is an amazing mom, grandma wife, marathoner and spiritual mentor. and...she sells these incredible shoes..
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
Our cute friends Traci and Scott invited us to their cabin
at the Timber lakes the weekend of Labor day.
at the Timber lakes the weekend of Labor day.
What fun to eat, play games and laugh.
We slept in the bat room. Why is it called that?
Because sure enough one scary night in the corner
of the room was a bat. Yes...We did see bats flying
around outside but not in our room. Love these 2.
We slept in the bat room. Why is it called that?
Because sure enough one scary night in the corner
of the room was a bat. Yes...We did see bats flying
around outside but not in our room. Love these 2.
These are my buds..Women that know me better than my husband. haha
We have walked together for over 10 years. Have shared laughs and tears many times.
We have also gone faithfully every Thursday to the Temple.
****************
I have such friends. Love you guys.






No comments:
Post a Comment