My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Labor day fun....


Labor day is always low key.
The last hurrah of the summer
To swim and hangout.
Justin and Ethan's family showed up.
I made all the food.
Sloppy joes,
chips,
macaroni salad
fruit salad
Peach dessert 



Daddy daughter moment.

Is that Walter White from breaking bad taking a photo with my kids??
Seriously it is him!

Even in September we had beautiful flowers.











We missed Annie and her family and Peach and his gang.

and Jake always adds a little craziness to our gatherings.
Is that a garbage bag used to keep you dry?...(brilliant)
definitely missed his tribe.



Had a great time "laboring" for my family.

No comments: