
Me and Colin, and Joe and Emma
R U KIDDING ME!!!!
R U KIDDING ME!!!!
A Bees game with 2 of my grandkids and my son..Count me in!
♥
♥
We went to Carls Jr. for Hamburgers without the buns!!! (we have celiac kids) I had a chicken salad
♥
We sat on the second row and in the shade..Add some cotton candy, and we were having ourselves a great time.
♥
The highlight for me was listening to the kids in the car...Joe finally had to say "Stop having so much fun".. to which there was more giggling..
Colin (6) and Emma (8) kept making up phrases with the ending of "If you know what I mean"
seriously too funny...(you obviously had to be there)
Luv my kids
Luv my my g-kids
♥
the Bees won Sacramento 5-3
But I won the best date ever..
But I won the best date ever..
Thanks Joe♥

3 comments:
I would've said yes to that date, too! I love it when you're having so much fun that the giggles just keep on coming. And you look cute in your yellow top!
Oh how I love me a Bees game! Need to do that before the season is over this year!
And I too would have jumped at the chance for that date!
love it! what a great double date!
Post a Comment