
It's time to take a "why" walk around my yard.....

look up at the very top where there is a hole in the ivy...see it?

now do you see it? what the heck? "WHY" would a woodpecker choose to put a big hole in our
soffat? We had to put this grill in to get rid of it...

"WHY" does everything look so dark but the sky?

"WHY" do I never tire taking pictures of our flag in our yard?

"why" do these red roses make me smile?

"why" are our lilies so beautiful this year?

"
why" was I so lucky to catch this butterfly
sitting on the lilies in 3 pictures?



"WHY" do bright colors make us happier?


"WHY" would the climatis grow only in this spot?

"WHY" do my ferns make me feel like i'm in the jungle?

"WHY" amongst all our rocks did we find this heart shaped one?

"WHY" would someone come along and hack saw one of our points from our gate?

It's wrought Iron and extremely strong......

"WHY" do gates make me feel enchanted?

"WHY" does a hundred year old gate
add so much character?

"
WHY" are bugs dumb enough to climb into our bee catchers, but can't get out..
we catch hundreds of bugs a year..we have these all over our yard

"WHY" are the footings of a log cabin still behind the swing?
our property was used to make wagons for Brigham Young

"WHY" do we buy silly tree art?
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Take time to go for a walk...even if it's in your own yard
You might discover a few "WHY'S" yourself
5 comments:
Your yard is gorgeous. I am sure I could come up with lots of "whys" walking around our 101 acres.
What a beautiful yard! Or shall I say estate?
I already know the WHY when I walk around my yard. WHY no trees? WHY no flowers? WHY no garden?
I have so much work to do! : )
I bet your grandkids love the tree art. I love the heart stone and the gates. And now that it's summer in AZ, I'm missing all the green and blooming flowers that are in my yard the rest of the year. I say why aren't there more flowers that survive our scorching sun?
y do i just love your home, inside and out!
Hello gal, I haven't visited for awhile. Just slow moving these days. Love every photo in you previous post. Pretty neat video too. You are right there is something enchanting about gates. I have a gate in my gate, but no fence. Don't need a fence, but need a gate. Blessings
QMM
Post a Comment