I learned on pinterest that time you enjoy
wasting is not wasted time.
*
I also learned that pinterest
is like getting a new
magazine in the mail everyday.
is like getting a new
magazine in the mail everyday.
*
Someone else said that pinterest..
is making people empowered yet imcompetent,
Inspired yet overwhelmed
and just plain hungry all at the
same time.
*
So which is it?
Overwhelming or inspiring?
**
It's true I have more ideas than time, but!!!!!
I have been more creative since becoming
a pinner.
I don't only pin, but I make, go, do and mend!
*
*
My latest project is a Christmas gift for the grands.
My little ones love to play with my magnets on my fridge.
(here's Bridger yesterday.)
My little ones love to play with my magnets on my fridge.
(here's Bridger yesterday.)
So when I saw this on pinterest I was excited.
(I went to Walmart and they had auto dripper pans for only $9.99, which
is what they suggested doing in the picture)
The problem for me was the pan was embossed with the company's
logo. I thought that would interfere with the magnets.
So.....
I went to office max and bought a magnetic white board,
attached it to the wall
lower so they could stand and reach it, or sit.
is what they suggested doing in the picture)
The problem for me was the pan was embossed with the company's
logo. I thought that would interfere with the magnets.
So.....
I went to office max and bought a magnetic white board,
attached it to the wall
lower so they could stand and reach it, or sit.
and it was bigger too. (I have lots of kiddies)
Then I went on line and bought letters,
princesses, dinosaurs and animal magnets.
Then I went on line and bought letters,
princesses, dinosaurs and animal magnets.

3 comments:
Great idea!!! I haven't gotten the pintrest bug, I tried, but can't get into it.
However in my Mom's house (her husbands house) he left an entire wall downstais as chalk board or ewhite board so that his autistic grandson could write/draw on the walls and not get in trouble! I thought that brilliant!
Annie is obsessed with the fridge magnets at our house, she is going to LOVE this!
this is such a great idea- SO wanna do it ;)
PS- it's true that i spend (some may say 'waste') time on pinterest... BUT- I know I've made 20+ recipes from the site, and now i've made five crafts- including one i'm working on right now for peli's kindergarten teacher! I wish I had the time and $$$ to do all the projects i love, but we should all be proud of what we can accomplish, and what we do accomplish, right?
The recipes and crafts- and even some of the cleaning/chemical/laundry soap/organization ideas i've gotten have made it totally worth it! YAY! pep talk, anyone? you're welcome ;)
Post a Comment