One of our family's favorite shows is Planes, Trains and automobiles.
It's a must see during the Holidays.
*
One of our favorite lines in the show is
"you're going the wrong way"...
(if you have seen the movie,
you know how funny this line is)
*
The line came up again Thursday night at Colins game,
when a player on his team dribbled the ball
down the court to the other teams basket and scored.
*
The Ref should have given the ball to our guys, because the
basket was made for the other team.
(are you with me?)
Instead the ref gave the ball to the opposing team and they
scored, and won the game, when we were ahead the whole game.
HELLO!!!
NOT FAIR!!
NOT FAIR!!
OK...I know its just a game, and they are little kids.
But what about the boy who scored the points for the other team?
He will remember that he lost the game for his team.
all right, I'm over it!!
***
Way to go Colin! Good form and swish,
you made a basket, in fact you scored 6 points.
My son is the coach ( of course he is)
and he took the loss like a champ.
He didn't lose his temper or complain.
He left that for me!
Go Junior Jazz!
Where you learn how not to play the game.
Where you learn how not to play the game.


3 comments:
I wouldn't have been able to keep quiet either!
Proud of you for keeping it together and "getting over it" Oh....the junior jazz games we left with angry words to the stripes or to our team (we had a coach who stacked us)
Maybe I'm glad I missed it, I probably wouldn't have been very quiet about my feelings....
Glad you were there to support our boys!
Post a Comment