My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Posterity... Be careful of your skin

Now that I have lots of teen grand kids I have to get on my soap box!!!
Please...Think twice before you get in the tanning booth or lay out in the sun.
This is what you could look like! 

 Thanks to my Neice Britt who shared this with me,
 is a truck driver who had one side
of his face exposed to the sun for 22 years. Look at the difference.
 This is the ultimate reason not to worship the sun..
Now kiddies,, if you do what I say this is what you can look like at 83..
No wrinkles!!! This is my mom (grandma wonderful) just a week ago!

Don't forget your hat and sunscreen!!
Love you♥

No comments: