My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, June 22, 2012

June is beautiful Climatis and beautiful Dancers...

Wow!! Look at the color of our climatis this year.
The purple is gorgeous.

 I have 4 grands in The Utah Dance Center.
This year the production was "CINDERELLA"
Day one was Sammy and Alex's turn to perform.
Samantha was a cleaner in the dance number "In My Own Corner"
and she was a clock!! Adorable costumes.
Alex was a page.



 Well done girls..I gave them roses.

Day 2 I attended the same performance for 2 more grands. Camri and Emma.
Camri was in "working song" and Emma was in "Off to the Ball"
and "Dress makers".
Camri was so excited that on the way to Kingsbury hall She
said "Im going to cry" and we asked her
why and she "I don't know" hurry someone
 say something funny, I'm going to start crying"..
So her dad came to her rescue and told her something
about
Winnie the Pooh!!!
You were awesme Camri.




Well done my little dancers.
Grandma loves you so much♥
 

3 comments:

mCat said...

"I'm gonna cry" - how cute! The emotions of a young one. Love it. And they all looked beautiful

Joe and Marci said...

I love this post! It's fun to see Sammie and Alex's costumes, I can't wait to see their dances! I stole some of your pictures, thanks for coming to watch our girls!! Love you!

tammy said...

What cuties. So sweet.