Sammy is in the 4th grade.
At her school they offer a program where the students
can get their associates,
bachelors, masters and Doctorate, by completing various goals.
Dr. Samantha Heugly got everything that was possible.
Each student had to make posters of their projects.
Sammy was the first speaker..Here she is giving her class a
hand for doing such a great job.
Here is Sam getting her Doctorate.
At the end all the kids through their caps in the air.
One final acknowledgement was given by their Teacher,
The kids didn't know anything about it.
With permission from the principle the Teacher called the students by name
as she read their scores to the all the tests that had just been taken.
Usually the results don't show up until September, but they got the results early.
I'm not bragging, when I say it was very exciting to see Sammy's name called 4 times!
She excelled in all subjects.
She is a smarty and a beautiful girl.
They also showed a slide show, and I'm just sayin...these were pictures
from the entire year, and I didn't see Sam in the same outfit!!!
My grands are very blessed♥
Proud of you Sam!!


No comments:
Post a Comment