My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, September 10, 2012

Football cousins!

 
Every Saturday we go to a different game of one of our
"grands"
This week was Colin's turn. Justin and his boys showed up to
support their cousin.
******
Joe coachin the Gremlins...
 
 Annie is providing some eye candy for the team.
 Mike, Hunter, Chris and Gramps...
 
Marci and her gang

 
Justin and sons

Go get 'em Colin
 
Beau and Glam Gram
 
Annie and Gramps

 Yes...That's Emma's doing a little cheering
Camri and Gram
 
After Colins game we went to see Dallas play.
Here's Ethan, Justin and Gramps.

 Leah and Gramps having a moment
 
Ethan's daughters Kaeli, Kenna and Leah!!

Then off we go to Christians game.....number 20
plays for Brighton.
 I try and wear the colors of the team when I go..Here I am in orange and navy.
 Our son Jake is the coach. This will be his last year.
Also Christians last year. Time to explore other sports.


Always fun cheering my "littles" even if they lose.
*********************
 
"Some people think football is a matter of life and death.
 I assure you, it's much more serious than that"..
**
"Football is an honest game. It's true to life.
 It's a game about sharing. Football is a team game. So is life."
****
When you win, nothing hurts.
*****
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score"?
*******
F.O.O.T.B.A.L.L----yes please


2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

I love the football quotes! And yes, I will be "borrowing" some of your fabulous pictures, I hope that's okay :) Thanks for coming and supporting our kiddos, they love it when you're there!!

tammy said...

There is just something about toddlers and binkies that I love...

You are such fun grandparents to support your kiddos.