My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer TV


I can't believe its all over!!! We had a lot of fun this summer with
family and each other.
I wish I could say Mark felt better, but it was a rough few months for him.
*********
Many nights were laying around with me rubbing Marks legs
 and us trying to find something worthy of our time on TV.
****
And...occasionally we had that awkward moment
 when we finished watching a tv series
 and we didn't know what to do with our life any more.
So here is our list of what we enjoyed this summer.
1. White Collar----*****
2. Vampire Diaries-****
3. Breakout Kings-***
4. Psych-**
======================
Two others that were recommended to us were "Suits" and
"Breaking Bad"..
 What was your favorite summer TV show?

2 comments:

mCat said...

I'm sorry Mark isn't feeling better. That makes for a miserable summer.

Love the Breakin Bad. LOVE it! Comes with a warning....pretty strong language. Of course, I find no problem with it, but just thought I'd warn ya : )

tammy said...

Summer went really fast. I love that photo - too funny.

I love White Collar! You do need to watch Suits. It's a good one.

So sorry to hear Mark's still not feeling good. You are such a good wife to rub his legs.