My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All things come to a close.


On Sunday the 16th of September our Relief Society Presidency was released.
We were ready for the change,
but it was still very emotional on Sunday,
 as we said our goodbyes, and thank yous.
3 years is long enough, but wondering what
I'll fill my time with?
I love these sisters so much.
They are my Eternal friends.
I know the Lord chose us to be friends during this time.
Excited to see where the gospel takes us in our growth
and service.
Thanks for serving with me.
I love you with all my heart♥
 


2 comments:

mCat said...

Kind of catching up around here. First off - you are such a good grandma to hit all the kids activities! They will love and appreciate your for it their whole lives!
BYU -UTah - glad the stupid game is over.
Haven't been to the fair in years even though every year, I say I'm going to go. Lame.

And plenty hard to be released after so many years with women that you work SO closely together with. I was just seeing that I was called into YW in Jan of 09 and have been there longer than any other leader currently. I hope no one else sees it and thinks its time for a change. : )

tammy said...

Change is hard, even when it's welcome. I love how close we grow as we serve together and how we grow to love those we serve and serve with.