My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, June 3, 2013

A treasure beyond measure….

TIME HAS A WONDERFUL WAY OF SHOWING US WHAT REALLY MATTERS.

As I publish the next 10 posts today I am reminded of what a wonderful life I have, and that my family means everything to me.

**********************************

I think Paul Anka’s classic (1975) , “Times of your Life”,

says it best:

Here comes the setting sun. The seasons are passing one by one, So gather moments while you may: Collect the dreams you dream today. Remember, will you remember the times of your life?

I love remembering mine…..

 

2 comments:

mCat said...

Reading all your posts and seeing the love and happiness in all the pictures - yes, you are truly blessed!

tammy said...

You're right, family is the most important thing. Thankful that they are eternal.