My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, June 3, 2013

Lauren has graduated…

My beautiful  “grand”… Lauren graduated from American High School. What a fun time she had in school being a cheerleader, having lots of friends and now getting ready to go to the U Of U.

Here are her senior pictures and her graduation pictures.

activitie, programs graves 084

activitie, programs graves 085

activitie, programs graves 074

activitie, programs graves 086

activitie, programs graves 087

activitie, programs graves 088

activitie, programs graves 089

activitie, programs graves 090

activitie, programs graves 091

summer 2013 070

summer 2013 069summer 2013 065

summer 2013 066

summer 2013 067

summer 2013 071

My favorite of course…Lauren with her dad Justin♥

summer 2013 068

Congratulations Lauren!

I love you forever plus one day♥♥♥

No comments: