My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day—Part one

When we went to Marks family graves he shared stories about their lives. When we got to my dads grave I wanted to talk about where my dad is now and what he is doing. I shared some personal stories about the absolute knowledge that he is alive and he is helping my family from the other side. I shared the following quote.

activitie, programs graves 132

I loved being with all my kids and their families. It was a spiritual experience.

activitie, programs graves 145

activitie, programs graves 146

activitie, programs graves 147

activitie, programs graves 148

activitie, programs graves 149

activitie, programs graves 150

activitie, programs graves 151

activitie, programs graves 152

activitie, programs graves 153

activitie, programs graves 154

activitie, programs graves 157

activitie, programs graves 159

activitie, programs graves 162

Till we meet again dad…I miss you everyday.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Love that quote. I love thinking of the help we're receiving from the other side. I'm sure most of us aren't even aware of it.