My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Michael…As in Buble

My mom has had a crush on Michael for many many years.
It's all about the music which reminds her of my dad and their years together.
This was our 7th concert together.
I know… incredible huh?
 After each one my mom says this will be the last one.
How blessed we were this time around to have front row seats, 
and meet Michael in person.
Mom came prepared with her poster for Michael to sign. This one from Denver
was signed by him the last time we saw him at the Denver airport.
He was a total gentleman, when he came in the room to talk to us.
We later learned that mom got the email 
from Michael's personal assistant asking her
 if she would like to meet Michael in person 
before the show from Michael's dad, Lewis.
What the???
My mom is well known in the Buble world.
They took care of her in a big way.
Michael also chose mom's poster during the show to read and put on the jumbo tron.
It was just amazing.
Love our personal photos with Mr Buble himself.
What an incredible memory with my mom and sister
 Rhonda (who had never been to Michael's concert)

Mom is 84 here.


Mom kept teasing Rhonda telling her that her hair was too big.
 After the show some woman came up and
 said I saw your hair on the jumbo tron …
Can I take a picture? I love your hair..Too funny.

(Wendy is the person next to mom who got us
 the front row seats. She is on Mom's fan page for Michael.)



























He had his eye on us the whole time..Really he did.

Up close and personal with Michael himself. 
There is mom's poster in the back ground on the huge screen.


Thanks Mom and Michael for making this a top 10 memory of my life.

No comments: