My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


I love the "ON" year..
And this year was no exception.
Had a great idea to take photos using one of our couches.
tried to take one picture of each family.
Justin got 2..because I could not decide.
They are all gorgeous.



Our posterity is our greatest joy and blessing.













Ethan and Amy were in San Diego and will be forever more..
Boo-Hoo
Kids play in soccer tournaments.
Sad, but what do you do?
Maybe next year we'll join them in the "OFF" year.


Good times.
Food was fabulous, games and laughs added to the fun.
Truly we are grateful and thankful for all our blessings.
I loved that before we ate, we had a little devotional.
Andrew who is leaving for his mission in August gave a gratitude story,
and Jake and Joe sang Because I have been given much.
After which McKay our 21 year old grandson said the prayer.






No comments: