My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Random November fun at the Heugly's


Emma decided to kick off the Holiday months!!!
Yeh!! for Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.



Saying goodbye to Lauren's first year of cheer at the U with the football team.
Great job sweetheart.

Someone thought to give Mark a 3 D puzzle, and he finally put it together
with a little help from Colin and Joe..
It took like 12 hours.
Kinda cool don't you think?


I'm loving our new dessert kitchen downstairs 
with the black and white check accents.



Joe's family, and Jakes family went to Hires root beer for lunch.
We don't need a reason to celebrate and get together.



panoramic view on my camera..yes please.


A little brotherly love at Brothers lunch @ LaCosta

Peach always has a headache:(


Yep! That's why I spend so much time with family.

No comments: