My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas afterglow..


Oh yes, that would be our Heugly clan going to play some Laser tag.
Thanks Jake..
A little bird told me you paid for most of this.
Did they let you win too?









What do you do When your anniversary, Christmas and birthday
are within a couple of weeks of each other?
You celebrate..
Our beautiful Marci had a birthday.. and we all got cake.
Love…Love this girl. 
A saintly woman, I tell you, And she is mine for all Eternity.
Well done Joe.










I love that my kids like to be together.
Desert Star for some excellent entertainment.
(Colin Ray)

Celebrating Birthday dinner at Bonzai


What is winter time without sledding and skiing???














Come on..Who has a front yard 
that your kids can learn how to ski?
We do, we do….
Way to go Alex, Sammy and Christian, and Leah.






















We needed a pub night with games..







We are losing Amy…She is gone and out for the night.




While the adults were playing, my grands were writing me love notes.
The first 2 are the Eiffel tower and the Arc de Triomphe in Paris from Alex..
Because we went there with her!! funnest trip ever.



Here is Beau and me.

From Camri

and here is what prompted all this cuteness..
The girls want a grandma date with the grand daughters.
Hw can I say no to that?


Movie time….
Some of us went to the book thief,
 Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters, Frozen (best movie ever)
The Hobbit, Saving Mr. Banks, The secret life of Walter Mitty



Joe and Marci took us to a movie and then paid for lunch.
 Don't you love those kind of gifts?

Another lunch at Italian Village.


We even had time to boogy…
Mark and KoKo are both 14
 and they went to 2 stake dances over the holidays.
Cousins growing up together and sharing friends.
Gotta love it.


and if all this isn't enough….
We went shooting.with.guns.





























 Yes we had a great Christmas week of festivities with the Heugly gang.
How very blessed am I?

4 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

This is a great post, so many great pictures!! And thank you for the kind words, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment with the Heugly family. You have so much fun together!! Great memories.

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment with the Heugly family. You have so much fun together!! Great memories.

Anonymous said...

Fun times all around. I told my daughters boyfriend he has some kahoona's going shooting with my brothers and me while dating my daughter.