Dear Posterity:
Grandpa is still sick.
Had a scary reminder this past week.
We had the family over for games.
I thought everything was good.
It wasn't.
Pop asked me to call Jake and Joe for a blessing, at 10:30 at night.
Was it...
The flu,
bad cold,
pain beyond control,
couldn't breathe,
chest pains
in tears.
Swollen legs and feet????
Or All of the above?
It was bad.
After 2 days in bed we went to the hospital for tests.
EKG
Echo
Stress test
Dye
Ultra sound on legs and feet for blood clots
Tests came back saying his heart
was a little enlarged and he had some fluid around his heart.
We are off to see another Dr. this week.
Urologist and the hearing Dr.
Urologist and the hearing Dr.
So very grateful to have this man around.
He may be sickly but he does a lot to bless this family.
I need him, and want him in my life.
I am quite sure that the Lord has given
us as many tender mercies as he possibly can.
I acknowledge his hand in everything wonderful
that has happened to us, and know that he is by our side in difficult times.
TMM
(Tender Mercies Mark)
Keep praying for your dad and grandpa.
Keep praying for your dad and grandpa.

2 comments:
A picture of father behind bars, tied up, barely clothed, and a mysterious beverage in one hand. See how a caption can persuade your judgement. Let me know mom if you need me to write your headlines :) There is always one in every family.
So scary. I hope he's doing better.
And Ethan's comment made me laugh.
xoxo
Post a Comment