My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, January 13, 2014

Just a normal Fabulous Friday afternoon….



I know that I am retired and so is Mark. 
We don't have a schedule or many commitments.
Then why is it I still get excited for Fridays??
I love them.
Maybe it's cause we do brothers lunches 
and I get to see my sons.
Or maybe it's cause we have 
our grand daughter Lauren who is living with us
go to lunch with us on Friday's, 
and we sometimes order virgin pina coladas
 and go to a movie.
Yep, I think that's it.


Went to see Hercules.. It was Cheesy and good.
Popcorn, jr. mints and Diet coke made it even better.
Can't wait till next Friday.

1 comment:

tammy said...

I love this idea of always getting together with your sons on Fridays.