My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Question of the day?

What part of your______life do you love the most?
For me it's my grand kids lives that bring be so much joy!





went to the ward luau together
Emma as a brownie

Beau and his spaghetti


watching football games together



Mike showing off his new roller blades that we just bought him (a belated gift)



Andrew getting his D stick for LaCross



takin the boys to see GI-joe


My oldest in his daddy's car.He is ready to get his license



nachos and pretzels


Gooo!!!! American Fork

Beau-licious


Hunter is our caveman

+++++++++++++++++++++
What part of your life do you treasure right now?



7 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

I treasure each of those pictures! I must admit, your grandkids are pretty dang cute!

Vicki Lynne said...

Grandkids are GRAND and I'm blessed to have seen 9 of ours this past month since they live coast to coast! Yours are adorable, too!

tammy said...

I can see why you treasure them!

I absolutely adore and treasure my boys, and can only imagine how much I will treasure their kids when that time comes!

Anonymous said...

Hello gal. Right now I am painting 6 Christmas gifts. 4 will be the set of 3 Funky chickens on a plate holder for my daughters and 2 will be the big beautiful bright roosters for my sons. The 12 grandkids all get original story books written and illustrated by HH and I. Painting and writing is about all I am doing. Going fishing this weekend with my brother. Spending a few days at the lake. Good holiday to your family.
QMM

tiki_lady said...

beautiful, i treasure being with my children and the most favorite part of my day is when we gather and read from the scriptures. I love how their beautiful minds work and I love to listen to the great insight that they have. Each time the speak it whispers truths that they are getting it, they understand the plan, the know of our Father's love and they know who they are. I treasure each of those moments when it is reconfirmed to me as it is echoed back to me.

mCat said...

I'm with you. Grandkids. Okay, I only have one, and will only have her for quite some time, but seriously, she lights up my entire life!!

kado! said...

hands down...it's my kids I love most!!

...cute pictures!