O.K. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, or the sharpest tool in the shed, and yes I am Blonde
and of course we all have those moments when we think we just might be crossing over to the "I think I'm going crazy"...
and of course we all have those moments when we think we just might be crossing over to the "I think I'm going crazy"...
But for heaven sakes, leaving the phone in the fridge? What was I thinking? Yes, I multi task, yes, I'm a little preoccupied with many things..
But I left the phone in the fridge for two days and couldn't find it.
Whatever!!!! like you never did that..
Before you start sending condolences my way, let me explain...I was cleaning out our fridge (we have 4, but that's another story)
I thought to myself "self, you had better take the phone with you just in case someone calls". Well, I didn't want to walk 4 feet to answer the phone.
Anyway---- I finally found my phone as I went to the fridge to get some grape juice...I had myself a little toast..and thought, you can't ever tell anyone this..
I knew my secret was safe with all of you..
Have a great day!
What's the dummest thing you have done lately?? Come on I dare you to top that.

10 comments:
I am usually the person who freaks everyone out by digging in my purse for my keys and saying, "I've lost them..they aren't in here." and then I find them in my pocket. LOL
For some reason last week I selected comment moderation and when only 2 comments came up on one post and none for the next day's post, I couldn't believe it. I though where is everyone? I thought I bet it is that comment moderation, but how you do find those comments? Well I played around and found them. I had truly forgotten I had switched to the comment moderation. Funny, funny things, guess we just laugh and go on.
QMM
Mmmm, how about forgetting my son at kindergarten on his third day of school. Does that count?
I am blonde, I am dumb and I am proud of it, now is it my fault, nope!
blame it on the kids!
lol sounds like something I would do!
I've had too many blonde moments to even begin. Your post made me feel better. : )
I can totally relate...whether blond or not!
I love the fact that you admitted it and then blogged about it. You put a smile on my face!
As for me, I have too many blonde moments to share!
I'm laughing ...but only because I can relate! I but the salad dressing away in the cupboard with the dishes....but then realised it about 30 minutes later when I went to get a bowl....I thought I was the only one... ;)
...hey I always try to respond to your comments but I can't find your e-mail address...maybe I lost it...if you remember...send it to me! kado1978 (at) gmail (dot) com
That is so funny, and something I would totally do.
I was sitting in my car the other day, waiting for my youngest to come out of school, and talking on my cell phone to my sister. I started looking through my purse for something and realized my phone wasn't there and said to her, "Crap, I think I forgot my phone."
Yes, I am blonde too!
None in this new car, but I locked my keys in my old mini van 12 times in 2 years :)Yikes but as I said none in the past year and a half
Post a Comment