My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, September 25, 2009

Life is sweet....

Today is my son's birthday..We went to lunch with his kids to Carls jr. Our number was 25. coincidence? I don't think so..(today is the 25th)
Also on the 25th we had our 23rd g-child born..Bridger Curtis ..Another coincidenc? I don't think so..

Seriously What team is he s'pose to root for?
Ahh!! That would be BYU



just a few presents
ahhhhh! soooo cute

Brandon and Bridger----the two birthday boys


Mom and Dad and baby doing fiiiine!!



The heugly mouth





3 generations



g-ma and little darlin






===============




Also this week for the same family Samantha got batized...I gave the baptism talk. It was a wonderful night..Good job Sam

========

This is my hubby playin forts and knights with one of the kids from a home teaching family..Ethan and Mark love soldiers and forts and they played and had so much fun.Who said home teachers couldn't relate to the younger kids?
Life is sweet, life is good!! Thank you Heavenly Father for these wonderful family memories

11 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Oh Sue, this baby is so precious!!! You are one lucky Grandma! What a great week you had - all the good stuff :) Congratulations!

(sure makes me baby hungry...)

Scrappy Girl said...

Congratulations grandma! Wow 23! You have a gorgeous family and that baby is going to fit in perfectly. How sweet!

Love the knights too...I see the "big kid" in your hubby!

Brittany said...

as soon as he loses that U hat, that's one good-lookn kid ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all family members. HB to son and grandson. That is such a wonderful and special time. A new baby is so wonderful.
I enjoy the family stories.
QMM

Joe and Marci said...

It's been an awesome week! We love little Bridger...Happy b-day Peach...and congrats to Sammie. Plus, it's fun to see Ethan again. Life is good!

mCat said...

What a week! Congrats to everyone.
And how cool is that? Your hubby plays with the kids from HT family. THAT is a real Home Teacher. Love it!

Devri said...

BYU ALL THE WAY BABY! Sheesh, who was the one who brang that stinky hat, poor kiddo!

Sounds like and looks like you are a blessed woman.. You truly do have a wonderful family!

Vicki Lynne said...

Congrats, Gma, for all the special happenings this week including going to the Temple. We had our son call from Cali and they are expecting our 16th G-child! Life goes on...thankfully!

Jamie said...

Sweet precious Babies, I love them! Congratulations to all your family on thier exciting celebrations. That set up with ships and nights and soldiers is great! Every little boys dream:)Oh and the big ones too....

kado! said...

oh...I just love your family more and more...you guys are so lucky to have each other! How cool is that...double birthdays!!!

...and I ♥ the name Bridger....love it!

tammy said...

You're right, life is sweet. Love that little baby face.