My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

summer is over...and its time to "fall" into a little football

Goodbye to my home in the summer
Beau eating a pickle on the patio a few weeks ago

Mckay getting his new camera!!


swimming on Labor day



more swimming





grandpa and Luke




Autumn


Peach, Autie, Luke and Mark


=====================

It has begun football season for the Heuglys

Number 45 is a friend of my cheerleader g-daughter.. had to take a few pictures of the star football player and cheerleader..


Lauren doing a flip
Justins Fam!! Lauren is cheering



Blake is so cute




Miss Lauren
watchin her number 45


Hey Blondie!


Lauren is the cheerlead squad leader






beautiful Kinz



Hunter and Chris




Cind and Me


=====================

Dallas is a grizzly


Leah and Amy


Leah and Dallas



======================================



Christian is a Brighton Bengal


Jake (my son is the coach)



gotta love orange and blue!




go get em!!

not bragging but my g-son had 3 touchdowns!!!


comtemplating the next move


Coach Heugly


block your guy!




Number 20 has always got your back






line em up!!




hey guys we are winning!! great job.




8 comments:

Devri said...

Go Football

Go BYU

Go YOur grandson and your little cheerleader

Go you, you are so dang cute, in your little hat none the less!

hugs

marcia@joyismygoal said...

That sis soooo fun I miss it so much very cool shot of the CL flips

mCat said...

How much fun is this? I love your posts simply for all the pictures of your beautiful family and the joy that comes through in your photos.

Now, I need to know where you found that shirt that your g-daughter is wearing. I (heart) myself.

I think EVERY young woman needs that!!

Brittany said...

i cannot tell you how much i miss having the boyz in jr high and high school... me and my mom used to have football or bball games EVERY NIGHT of the week! it was soooooooo fun. i miss those days alot!

shauna said...

I might just have to come to UT for fall, I don't think we are getting it here.

I really like your grandson's bday present, I am sure he is going to love it!

What fun family memories you are making. Enjoy fall. And football.

Jamie said...

Oh I am so jelous of fall. We really don't get it here. Love all the fun football brings:)

Scrappy Girl said...

What great photos! Football season is so exciting...I loved the year Manga Dork cheered!

kado! said...

I LOVE all the pics!! ♥ Football season!!


I just love how the cheerleaders have their names on the back of their uniforms!!!! I wish we would have thought of that back when I was a cheerleader....How cute!