My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Friday, September 4, 2009

What's your new normal?


We have only 2 things to worry about: That things will never get back to normal, and that they already have


If your life seems confused, a little wacky even slanted..Is this your new normal?


My new normal is I can't eat everything I ate a few years ago.

My new normal is I have a hard time sleeping more than 5-7 hours
My new normal is I can't blog as much as I would like to. My life is unusually busy.
===========================
After I started posting this I quit for a while and My hubs and I went to see a movie called "It's all about Steve".
It was about a quirky girl who was anything but normal..At first I felt like I wasn't quite getting this movie, but as it progressed I could see that they were embracing that which is unique and different. That which makes us not as normal as everyone else.
I kinda liked this movie. Has anyone else seen it?
==================
What is your new normal?

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I have decided that it changes every day, and that if we all get through the day happy and safe that that is normal enough for me!

Brittany said...

my new normal is working on feeling comfy and stable in such an unstable world... not to sound too deep ;)

Vicki Lynne said...

I'm trying to figure it out...my new normal, that is! It may take some time...

Devri said...

I never had a normal, so I guess I am a abnormal normal. I would not change my life for anything though, so I guess I deal with the punches and move on to the next abnormal normal.. I can't eat what I used to either, I still am in a cast so everything goes to my buttocks..ugh!

hope you are alright, sorry I have been MIA, won't happen again.

hugs

kado! said...

my new normal is understanding who I really am while also learning how I can live with the least impact on our beautiful earth...so it'll be around for many years to come...

Scrappy Girl said...

With my 3 girls I don't dare get too comfortable with any routine...cause they'll go and change it the next day!