My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up. ---- Maya Angelou
With all my heart I'm so thankful for our life together..All the years of learning and growing up together.
I was 19 and Mark was 23
We have 5 sons
and 5 daughters-in law
and 23 gorgeous grand-children
Life is Good
I love you Mark♥♥♥♥♥
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrates Sue and Mark. I know your children as so proud of you too. Ours are. They are always telling their friends about how long we have been married. For the last few years we have been planting plants and trees for anniversaries. That is kind of nice. For our 40 we planted a beautiful Japanese Maple. The ice storn got it a couple of years ago, but it has come back and strong. We like to think that is the way is. Blessings QMM
you are so glamorous in that one shot --I love it. Happy Anniversary What a legacy you two have created together. I like the planting a tree idea too. I am just 12.5 years behind you:)
Congrats on 40 years Sue and Mark...can't wait to hear about the celebration. You are great role models for all those children and grandchildren. I love the older photo of the two of you. You are so glamorous.
i freaking LOVE that 80's photo of you guys!! it's one of my fave pix... Congrats on the "big day". That's so exciting, and from someone who's only been married 5 years, I can say that 40 years is such a huge accomplishment ;)
I am SO glad you guys got married and had your boys...the world is a better place because of it. I can't wait to party with you and celebrate 40 awesome years!! Love you!
"The Lord does not say, 'Be of good cheer if the temperature is comfortable, if you're getting along well economically, if the people you love, love you, if you're in good health, or if your 'bio-rhythms' are up.' The Lord said that we should "Be of Good Cheer." It is not a suggestion, it is a commandment. There is a direct cause-and-effect relationship between being cheerful and reaping the richest spiritual blessings." ~Elder Joe J. Christensen
REMEMBER
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny, some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley-2006
9 comments:
Congrates Sue and Mark. I know your children as so proud of you too. Ours are. They are always telling their friends about how long we have been married. For the last few years we have been planting plants and trees for anniversaries. That is kind of nice. For our 40 we planted a beautiful Japanese Maple. The ice storn got it a couple of years ago, but it has come back and strong. We like to think that is the way is. Blessings
QMM
Happy Anniversary! You make a beautiful couple. Here's to eternity!
you are so glamorous in that one shot --I love it. Happy Anniversary What a legacy you two have created together. I like the planting a tree idea too. I am just 12.5 years behind you:)
Congrats on 40 years Sue and Mark...can't wait to hear about the celebration. You are great role models for all those children and grandchildren. I love the older photo of the two of you. You are so glamorous.
i freaking LOVE that 80's photo of you guys!! it's one of my fave pix... Congrats on the "big day". That's so exciting, and from someone who's only been married 5 years, I can say that 40 years is such a huge accomplishment ;)
luv you guys!
I am SO glad you guys got married and had your boys...the world is a better place because of it. I can't wait to party with you and celebrate 40 awesome years!! Love you!
First. You are and were a hot babe!
Now, happy anniversary!
Obvious, I am very late, but Happy Anniversary!
wow! amazing! happy 40th! I will be 40 years on earth next month! congrats to the two of you!
Post a Comment