My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Monday, November 2, 2009

blogger trouble?

'Ive lost my gadgets on the side and my favorite blogs. Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do?

Help!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Never heard of that happening. Sorry, I am no help at all.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

no I never heard of that either but I have written to blogger through the help before

Devri said...

HOw long has it been like that?

Can you go into your html and copy it and email me it and I will look and see if it is blogger, or if something is really messed up! :D

Sue said...

something is going on..Every time I go my blog, all my stuff is gone..I hate this.Yesterday after I posted the problem, everything came back on, without me doing anything. Today everything is gone again. grrrr!

kado! said...

blogger has problems some days...i figure it's just like the rest of us...we all have screwy days! ;)

...i feel like my gadgets are all missing some days too...lol!

mCat said...

I am a techno-idiot. No answers here, sorry! : )