My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday♥


Good bye Thanksgiving Decorations.. I have to say "Thank you" for your inspiration..I loved the weeks I got to stare at you and ponder my many blessings.

But.....

It snowed last weekend.. and the pressure to be all things and to do all things won over and Christmas Decorations tempted me and I did cave in.

soooo.....last weekend I started to put up Christmas. All 13 trees are up now and look beautiful..Pictures are sure to come..

```````````````

Before I get chastised, remember this is the on year for me and my family..So all the tables will be decorated with Thanksgiving delight..We will celebrate blessings, and Thanks and sharing our love with one another..

`````````````````

And....When I wake up the next morning feeling tired but ever grateful.. I will be thankful once again that Christmas is up and ready to go!!

`````````````````````

Let the holidays begin♥

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok...I got it out of my system...lol.

Wow...13 trees! I can't wait to see pictures.

Jamie said...

13 Trees, WOW!!! I say go for it. I have benn listening to my Christmas music for a while now.Can't wait to see all the pretty trees:0)

Vanessa said...

13????????????????????? Can I borrow one?

tammy said...

I knew Scrappy would be screaming. You have me beat. I only have 2 of the 12 up so far, and may only put 5 or 6 up this year.

tiki_lady said...

i loved thanksgiving but im ready for christmas