
So...For the past 30 yrs. Mark and I have had Cristmas lights outside our home for the holidays.
(this is the time the light people start to call)
This year the hub informed me we weren't going to pay the usual $350.00 to have them installed.
Ouch!!!!! The financial crunch has hit the Heugly's
Perhaps we could just put up a few lights like the picture below...(check out the picture on the right) Hey it works for me.

10 comments:
oh my gosh that is the BEST PICTURE EVER!! hahaha i'm SO gonna do the Ditto.
PS- I'm pretty much always up waaay early with the kiddies ;) ...i just usually don't blog til a little later when i feel somewhat competent and awake hahaha...
yeah right... i'm not ever competent and awake. luv ya
HA! Ditto! that is funny!
we used to pay the guys $180. in Vegas to do it. We just do our own now...the kids still love it!
I'm so doing that!
I love the DITTO! Hilarious! Can't believe it is time to think about putting up Christmas lights. Tomorrow it is back to "reality" for us...bye bye New Orleans!
yeah, me too. I wish we lived next to the neighbor down the street. He is so griswold, and i would seriously put the ditto because I'm so ghetto this year! LOL
That is a funny, funny picture. I think any effort is fun. Maybe your sons will want to do it so it will be decorated when their kids come over --just a thought:)
I had that picture e-mailed to me too and I loved it. Also I think it is a little irresponsible to do all that splash with so many folks hurting this year. I have lights and me and my family put them up, but then I think about the electric strain on the economy. Back to basics I guess. Good weekend.
QMM
I just saw this on another blog and I'm now on a mission to find that ditto lighted sign! Too funny
lol that just made my day! thanks for the laugh I really needed it!
wanna know something. all of our lights outside were stollen (sortof, long story)! So we will have no lights either! But our next door neighbors the both's of them, have them already lighted up each night, so hopefully, people driving down the street will ignore ours! :(
I posted the same pic. Too funny!
When my sister built her house, they gave her the option of having plugs, hooks and a special light switch just for Christmas lights. I wish we would've done that. I think Luvpilot wants to hire it out this year. He's always done it himself and knows I (and the boys) won't let him get out of it.
Post a Comment