My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Question?


Mark and I love chinese and Japanese food. Hey don't stop there. We love mexican, italian, greek, spanish and love, love French food..Back to my first love!! chinese food. We love the fortune cookies. and I have to say mine are always right on...


Best ever fortune was 31 yrs. ago we had our usual chinese feast. I opened my fortune and it said I would be seeing double shortly...The next day I delivered twins!!!!


What's the best prediction you have had?

9 comments:

Michael and Natalia said...

Right before we got married Mike's fortune said "you will be happy in marriage". He still keeps it with my picture in the picture frame. It was certainly convenient :)

Joe and Marci said...

I don't remember any of mine, but I'm sure glad you had twins...I am madly in love with the second one!

tammy said...

Wow, that's almost creepy. I got the same "You will be happy in marriage" and put it with our wedding scrapbook. I don't remember any of the others.

Scrappy Girl said...

I keep a stash of my fortunes in my wallet...they are so FUN! We are having a blast in New Orleans...come over to the farm and check it out!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember any I have ever gotten. Did you get your puter problems straightened out?
qMM

Brittany said...

this is weird... the question made me think of this: a guy i thought i was soooo in love with had a little bit of a stronger/more stubborn personality than me (yes, such a thing exists). Anyway, one night we were talking and I predicted that in his marriage he would be the stronger personality (in my mind at the time i was thinking I would be the other dude in that picture...). Then he predicted that in my marriage, I would be the stronger personality. I remember feeling bummed that he said that... but now I think he was right.

kado! said...

that is crazy about the accuracy!

mine are never that good...i love reading them though...same with horoscopes..they are all just fun...you can always manipulate them to make sense to your current situation! fun!

...you know what though...i think i used to read my horoscope more when i was the most unhappy in my life...you know searching everywhere for some positive reinforcement or something! ;)

tiki_lady said...

what a great prediction. I didn't have it but mr. incredible before we married went for chinese and his fortune read something about meeting someone and something for life. Like how i'm so sentimental and remembered it word for word?? he still has the fortune in his journal. But, it was in regards to me.

mCat said...

Um, well, since we always add the words "in bed" after every fortune, I will refrain from any further comment.