





This Tuesday I'm pondering getting together with my family for Thanksgiving..This is the "ON" year. Every other year we have the privilage and great blessing to have everyone at our home to celebrate the bounteous blessings of the past year.
We always have the Heugly traditions, Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies, rolls, and pumpkin pie, english toffee pudding and home made tarts.
We count our blessings, play games, watch football, over eat and laugh..This year especially more than any other I'm so grateful to have the wonderful people to share my life with.... so to all of you I l.o.v.e. you♥
Mark♥Justin♥Cindy♥Kinz♥Mckay♥Lauren♥Mike♥Chris♥Hunter♥
Brandon♥Heather♥Mark♥Luke♥Autumn♥Ethan♥Amy♥
Kaeli♥Kenna♥Dallas♥Leah♥Jake♥Liz♥Andrew♥
Christian♥Sammy♥Alexandra♥Bridger♥Josef♥Marci♥Dakota♥Emma♥
Colin♥Camri♥Beau♥
May all you have have that "old fashioned Thanksgiving" with the people you love.

8 comments:
thanks for the reminder that i'm sooooo not even ready for it to be holiday time ;) i'm so excited though!!
I am excited about the quickly approaching holidays. I am not sure how our celebration will go. Something is brewing with my inlaws though...I can feel it. I know BIL & SIL are not going to be in town, but I think my MIL & FIL are gonna skip town too...they just aren't wanting to tell us we will be here all alone. Funny thing too...I think they are all secretly planning to move off the farm next May. We'll see....
i LOVE all of your family traditions! You guys just know how to do it "right!" I love the idea of an "on" year!
I'm looking forward to being with my boys and our friends out in the country in West Virgina...it is such a blessing to be somewhere so beautiful with friends and family i love! Can't wait!
Sounds wonderful. Since our oldest daughter has three daughters and three additional signif others she is now having Thanksgiving. I love it but find it so hard the larger the crowd gets. Blessings
qMM
Sounds delightful, and seeing how you throw a party - it will be memorable.
We do our little thing and it involves the Golden Corral : )
Sammie wants to know if you love her too!? LOL 23 almost 24 grandchildren how blessed are you and how blessed are they to have you as their grandma. Can't wait for thanksgiving! I will be wearing my sweats...my very large ones...I'm just sayin! LOL
Let me know what I can bring...can't wait!
BTW I guess I should log out of Andrews account before posting comments but then that is just one more step...LOL...I was just glad to get on the computer today!
thank you, we always by tradition spend it with my husbands family and all of their children. Fun fun times. This year, I think we are breaking tradition and will be staying home. Kind of sad really but It will be the year we make our own tradition and will be a year that we will always remember and be eternally grateful for. Enjoy your holidays!
Hope you enjoy your day with your family! Big groups are the best! I miss the days when my G-pa and G-ma were alive and my family and all of my cousins would go to their house. I'm sure your family loves it.
Post a Comment