My home is a refuge not only from the world, but from my worries, my troubles, my concerns. I like beautiful things around me. I like to be beautiful because it delights my eyes and my soul is lifted up.
---- Maya Angelou

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 82nd Birthday Grama Wonderful....


Everyone expressed their joy and happiness for gram's
birthday in different ways...
Annie was overcome with sentiment..

 Beau simply couldn't take it any longer....so to the corner he went
to express his excitement

 But for me and my mom...we were thankful
for this occasion to celebrate 82 wonderful years.

This is me, my sis Leslie, My mom, My sis Robyn,
another sister Rhonda and my only brother Wally.
 Give me a baby and I'm happy♥
 Dallas.. plays around whether he's practicing
with the
Philadelphia Eagles or not ...
     
All the big boys decided to play basketball..
here's the cheering team



We had lots of food...Cookies, brownies, soups, rolls
chips and dips!!







































Grandma (my Mom) is an example of faith and love for her family.
This family tradition held every year during her birthday
is a tribute to her and the great posterity she has.

2 comments:

mCat said...

Your Mom looks great! Happy Birthday to her!

And you always do the family events so good!

CB said...

Your Mom looks so wonderful at 82!!
I think it is great that you celebrated - It's all about showing the love!