Dakota
and Emma were in a school musical featuring Disney songs.
Both Dakota and Emma sang solos.
So darn cute.
Here's KoKo
Here's Emma
Camri did g-pa's hair during the production
Great job Girls!!!
*
Christian another "grand" was in the musical
"GOT ROCK"?!
Christian was a rocker. He sang and danced. He wore a black afro
from the 80's..
Good job Christian!
*
Marci had a Dr. appointment so Beau and Camri and I had ourselves
a little program too!
We had our English tea party..Chips, cookies, strawberries
and diet coke caffeine free (don't judge me)
I love my "GRANDS"


4 comments:
I love how you spend so much time with your family and your grands. Looks like fun musicals too!
Camri told me all about the "Mom drink" she had during the tea party :)
Thanks again, I know this is just a glimpse of the service you do in a day, we are very, very, very grateful for you!!!!
I love the grands programs - and I go buy a great big super big gulp of caffeine free diet coke every satruday morning so Chloee and I can share! Sometimes they DO need to feel like they get a "mom" drink sometimes.
I still am trying to wrap my head around Utah and its programs. How fun! and I think its so great that your grandkids basically go to the same schools. I love how supportive you are of all of their things. Woohoo on the solos!
Post a Comment